If you manage Android devices in the enterprise, you’ve come to the right place; below you’ll find a selection of documents covering all aspects of Android and Android enterprise.
Whether you’re just discovering Android enterprise or are looking to boost existing knowledge, the below should be helpful across the board. Looking for something specific that hasn’t been documented? Let me know!
Just getting familiar with Android or Android enterprise? Start here. The following documents offer an introduction to Android enterprise and the various moving parts in order to offer a broad overview of the ecosystem.
Ready to learn more? Read on.
- Android enterprise vs device administrator (legacy) enrolment
- Android enterprise device support
- Considerations when migrating from device administrator to Android enterprise
- Android enterprise zero-touch FAQ
- Android enterprise zero-touch console administration guide
- What is OEMConfig?
- What is Android Smartlock and why should it be disabled?
Free guides, infographics and other information.
For topical content around news and events.
- BYOD & privacy: Don’t settle for less than Android Enterprise in 2018
- Intune gains support for Android enterprise COSU deployments
- Android Enterprise Recommended: HMD Global launch the Nokia 3.1 and Nokia 5.1
- Android enterprise Partner Summit 2018 highlights
- Android enterprise first: AirWatch 9.4 lands with a new name and focus
- Samsung, Oreo and an inconsistent Android enterprise UX
- MobileIron launch Android enterprise work profiles on fully managed devices
- Android P demonstrates Google’s focus on the enterprise
- An introduction to managed Google Play
- MWC 2018: Android One, Oreo Go, Android Enterprise Recommended & Android enterprise
- Enterprise ready: Google launch Android Enterprise Recommended
- Google is deprecating device admin in favour of Android enterprise
- Samsung launched a Note 8 for enterprise
- MobileIron officially supports Android enterprise QR code provisioning
- Android zero-touch enrolment has landed
- MobileIron unofficially supports QR provisioning for Android enterprise work-managed devices, this is how I found it
- The state of Android Enterprise in 2017