If you manage Android devices in the enterprise, you’ve come to the right place; below you’ll find a selection of documents covering all aspects of Android and Android Enterprise.
Whether you’re just discovering Android Enterprise or are looking to boost existing knowledge, the below should be helpful across the board. Looking for something specific that hasn’t been documented? Let me know!
Just getting familiar with Android or Android Enterprise? Start here. The following documents offer an introduction to Android Enterprise and the various moving parts in order to offer a broad overview of the ecosystem.
- What is Android Enterprise and why is it used?
- What is Android Enterprise Recommended?
- What is Android zero-touch enrolment?
- Android glossary
Ready to learn more? Read on.
- Android Enterprise vs device administrator (legacy) enrolment
- Android Enterprise device support
- Considerations when migrating from device administrator to Android Enterprise
- Android Enterprise zero-touch FAQ
- Android Enterprise zero-touch console administration guide
- What is OEMConfig?
- Considerations when deploying MTD with Android Enterprise
- Feature spotlight: Android Smartlock
- Feature spotlight: Factory Reset Protection
Free guides, infographics and other information.
- Android version evolution graphics
- Android Enterprise provisioning guides
- Android Enterprise independent validation process and information
- Android Enterprise EMM Token collection
- How to become a zero-touch enrolment reseller
- Infobyte – Did you know? Device Admin deprecation
- Infobyte – Did you know? Android Enterprise deployment scenarios
- Infobyte – Did you know? Android Enterprise work-managed provisioning methods
Useful documentation from other sources
- Gartner Mobile OS security comparison
- Android security report 2017
- Android ecosystem security report
- Android Enterprise security whitepaper 2018
- The Android management experience
- Android is ready for the enterprise
For topical content around news and events.
- Workspace ONE UEM 1810 introduces support for Android Enterprise fully managed devices with work profiles
- G Suite no longer prevents Android data leakage by default
- Hands on with Sony’s OEMConfig
- The State of Android Enterprise in 2018
- BYOD & privacy: Don’t settle for less than Android Enterprise in 2018
- Intune gains support for Android Enterprise COSU deployments
- Android Enterprise Recommended: HMD Global launch the Nokia 3.1 and Nokia 5.1
- Android Enterprise Partner Summit 2018 highlights
- Android Enterprise first: AirWatch 9.4 lands with a new name and focus
- Samsung, Oreo and an inconsistent Android Enterprise UX
- MobileIron launch Android Enterprise work profiles on fully managed devices
- Android P demonstrates Google’s focus on the enterprise
- An introduction to managed Google Play
- MWC 2018: Android One, Oreo Go, Android Enterprise Recommended & Android Enterprise
- Enterprise ready: Google launch Android Enterprise Recommended
- Google is deprecating device admin in favour of Android enterprise
- Samsung launched a Note 8 for enterprise
- MobileIron officially supports Android Enterprise QR code provisioning
- Android zero-touch enrolment has landed
- MobileIron unofficially supports QR provisioning for Android Enterprise work-managed devices, this is how I found it
- The state of Android Enterprise in 2017
Live-blogging enterprise mobility events.
- Live: MobileIron LIVE! 2018
- Live: Android Enterprise Partner Summit 2018 | Highlights
- Live: Huawei Mate series launch
Want your event covered live? Get in touch!